Division Manager – Behavioral HealthFull Time
Position: Division Manager – Behavioral Health
Starting Salary: $5,421/month – $7,984/month, Starting Salary: DOQ, DOE
Location: Community Health Employment Type: Full-time (40 hours/week); FSLA Exempt – Open Until Filled –
Full time benefits include:
• County pays $1,450 per month towards medical, dental, vision, life insurance and employee assistance program for employee and eligible family members.
• Retirement: Walla Walla County full time employees are eligible for Washington State Department of Retirement Services (DRS) • HRA Veba account: Employer contribution may apply.
• Wellness program
• Deferred compensation plans offered
• Twelve paid holidays annually • Vacation accrual based on seniority
• Benefited employees shall accrue sick leave benefits at the percentage rate of hours worked per week, to a maximum of eight (8) hours earned per month based on a forty (40) hour workweek but not less than one (1) hour per every forty (40) hours worked per County Policy 30.05.0
Visit Walla Walla County Website for detailed benefits information.
Brief Duties and Responsibilities: This position has primary responsibility for developing, coordinating, and monitoring a county behavioral health strategic plan. Facilitates coordination between the stakeholder groups to clarify roles, coordinate service offerings, gain information about relevant policies, programs and funding opportunities. Evaluate state and federal legislation to determine impacts on behavioral health programs and services the county. Establish a community forum to ensure robust and ongoing dialogue between system leaders and people who use the system.
Working Environment/Physical Abilities: Requires manual dexterity and visual acuity to operate a personal computer and peripherals. Requires the ability to drive a vehicle, fly in an airplane and travel as required. Requires the ability to lift and carry 25-30 (twenty-five to thirty) pounds. Requires sufficient hearing and speech; ability to communicate verbally. Requires the ability to work with multi-cultured, multi-lingual, and disabled individuals and families.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in mental health, social work or a related field and 3 years of progressively responsible work experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position; An equivalent combination of experience and education may be substituted on a year for year basis. Preferred: Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Health or a behavioral health field. Independently licensed as a LMHC, LICSW, LMFT or another applicable license.
Application: County application, resume and cover letter required. Job description available on our website at www.co.walla-walla.wa.us where you can apply online.
SELECTION IS BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS, ORAL INTERVIEW, BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRIVING RECORD CHECK
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER / ADA COMPLIANT