Court Assistant II – Judicial Operations Support, District CourtFull Time
Our Judicial Operations team is currently looking for a Court Assistant II to join a dynamic and innovative group of team members working in a Court Assistant classification.
Here in District Court we strongly believe in the value and the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to making them central to our mission and vision as we serve our community and each other.
We celebrate diversity, because it brings innovation and offers unique perspectives and learning opportunities.
We are intentional with advancing equity, because it allows all of us to achieve great things while honoring individual uniqueness.
We champion inclusion, because when we belong, we are free to be our genuine best selves and build meaningful partnerships.
What’s in it for You?
At District Court, we carry out our mission of serving the people of Clark County with commitment to excellence. We are passionate about creating an inclusive work culture that celebrates and promotes diversity and belonging. Find your calling with us!
· Our employees participate in various internal focus groups and workshops dedicated to process improvement and innovation. This gives us a voice in how we accomplish great things in service to our community.
· We also celebrate our achievements and create happy moments because we value personal wellbeing. Having fun matters!
· Our workforce leads a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Employee Council. This gives us opportunities and empowers us to leave a mark in the world in specific and profound ways.
· We are an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. To learn more about this program, and how to qualify, please visit here.
· We provide additional compensation for employees required by their positions to use a second language in the course of their responsibilities. Employees certified to provide bilingual services receive an additional pay premium of fifty dollars ($50.00) per pay period.
· We offer a hybrid remote work schedule upon completing fifty percent of the probationary period (currently with up to two remote days per week).
By joining our team, you will get an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of court processes.
This position is represented by Local 11 – OPEIU (Office and Professional Employees International Union, AFL-CIO).
NOTE: This position is part of a classification study. The study may result in a change to the current job profile and salary in Spring 2023.
For complete job announcement, application requirements, and to apply on-line, please visit our website at:
Salary Grade: Local 11.503 $18.81 – $23.99- per hour